BSPGHAN Annual Meeting, Wednesday 23rd to Friday 25th January 2019, The Belfry Hotel, Oxford; Friday 25th January 2019- Joint BSPGHAN/BAPS Study day
The Abstract Selection Committee has made its final selection and all presenters have been notified. BSPGHAN thanks Dr Falk Pharma who have again provided a generous Dr Falk Pharma Award to the best IBD poster, click here for full details on award.
Important Notice - BSPGHAN Annual meeting 23rd - 25th January 2019
Double Tree by Hilton, The Belfry Hotel, Thame, Oxford
Online registration only for Day Attendance and bookings for dinners. Payment by Bank Transfer only, all details are on registration form. BAPS members please use the Appropriate BSPGHAN Member registration forms.
No accommodation is now available at the Conference venue.
Delegates will be responsible for booking own accommodation. Details of hotels close by can be viewed on http://www.hotelsinoxford.com/hotels-near-to-The-Oxford-Belfry.htm
Please click here for some information that may be useful for all delegates
Day delegate rate includes: delegate wallet, programme book, attendance at all scientific sessions, Certificate of Attendance, refreshments and lunches. Does not include evening dinner on Wednesday 23rd January or gala dinner on Thursday 24th January 2019.
Certificate of Attendance will be available on website after meeting;
Additional tickets for dinners price per person: Dinner: £40 Wednesday 23rd January 2019; Pre dinner drinks and Gala Dinner £55 Thursday 24th 2019
Programme Full CPD approval now confirmed by RCPCH Updated programme is available to download, please download 2019 programme here
The local organisers, Dr Astor Rodrigues, Dr Lucy Howarth, Professor Holm Uhlig and Mr Paul Johnson are pleased to confirm that they have devised a programme that captures all the interests of BSPGHAN and BAPS members.
The symposia opportunities have now been confirmed with Abbvie, Wednesday 23rd January and Shire, Thursday 24th January 2019. Invite to Abbvie Symposium can be viewed here /documents/BSPGHAN AbbVie Invitation Full details on titles and speakers for the Shire Symposium will be updated shortly
BSPGHAN thanks its industry and charity partners for their ongoing support. Useful information for sponsors is available to download here
- Abbvie, Principal Sponsor https://www.abbvie.com/
- Nutricia Danone AMN & Allergy Principal Sponsor https://www.nutricia.com/
- Shire Pharmaceuticals, Platinum Sponsor https://www.shire.com/
- Abbott Nutrition, Gold https://nutrition.abbott/uk
- Mead Johnson Nutritional Silver Sponsor http://www.meadjohnson.com/
- MSD Bronze https://www.msd-uk.com/index.xhtml
- Tillotts Pharma UK, Bronze https://www.tillotts.com/
- AMGEN, Bronze https://www.amgen.com/
- Fresenius Kabi, Exhibitor https://www.fresenius-kabi.com/
- Ardmore Healthcare, Exhibitor https://www.ardmorehealthcare.com
- Aquilant, Special Exhibitor www.aquilantservices.co.uk
- Dr Falk Pharma, Exhibitor and Special Prize Award for best IBD poster http://https://www.drfalk.co.uk/
- Ferring Exhibitor, Thursday https://twitter.com/Ferring
- PTC Pharmaceuticals Special Exhibitor https://www.ptcbio.com/en/
- Guts UK Charity, https://gutscharity.org.uk/ Registered Charity: 1137029 (formerly known as CORE)
- Children's Liver Disease Foundation (CLDF) https://childliverdisease.org/
- Crohn's and Colitis UK Charity, http://www.crohnsandcolitis.org.uk
- Crohn’s in Childhood Research Association https://www.cicra.org/
For details of Pharma industry sponsorship grants please download the Educational Sponsorship Awards Information. ; For details of Charity industry sponsorship grants please download the Charity Educational Awards Information; If you wish to discuss any sponsorship opportunities please contact Carla, BSPGHAN Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org