- Each delegate must register online. Registrations are issued for your personal use only and cannot be shared with any other person during conference. You may not purchase registrations as an agent for any third party or sell your registration commercially or non-commercially in any way.
The name and workplace of all registered delegates will be included on list of attendees on this year’s Conference app. This will be available to all attendees, including exhibitors, and any subventing body for them to see who is at the Conference for the purpose of networking and meetings. Delegates who do not wish to appear on the attendee list will have the option to advise at the time of booking.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration or prior to the Conference.
BACS: Account Name: BSPGHAN
Bank Address: Lloyds Bank Plc, 25 Gresham Street, London, WC2V 7HN
Account No: 69498068
Sort Code: 30–90–91
IBAN Code: GB53 LOYD 3090 9169 4980 68
Swift Code: LOYDGB21331
Please submit a copy of the Remittance Advice to email@example.com
PAYPAL: via major Credit or Debit card
- Members of BSPGHAN are entitled to a reduction on the registration fees, subject to receipt of your membership subscription at the time of receiving your registration.
- Pre and post graduate students are entitled to a reduction on the registration fees providing they cannot obtain funding. This is subject to the submission of a letter of application and a letter of recommendation from their head of department. Bookings will not be confirmed until these are sent to the conference organisers.
- All cancellations must be in writing to the Conference Organisers and the Conference Registration Fees will be subject to the following cancellation fees:
Up to Monday 13th February 2023: 50% cancellation fee
From Tuesday 14th February 2023: 100% cancellation fee
Name changes can be made at any point without charge, however, if at any time a non-member replaces a member of BSPGHAN on the registration, the additional registration fees will be charged.
- No refund will be given for any reason other than in condition number 5. If the Conference can no longer proceed due to public health and government advice, BSPGHAN will communication cancellations or postponements to attendees, speakers, and partners as swiftly as possible.
- The Conference Organisers (Sovereign) and BSPGHAN will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal items of the delegates or injury caused to a conference delegate or exhibitor at the De Vere Beaumont Estate or any of the hotels.
- Delegates are obliged to observe and comply with any Covid-19 rules and regulations governing social distancing/testing/wearing a mask and any other government measure in place at the time of the Conference.
- All delegates must register at the Conference Registration Desk as per the details confirmed at the time of registration.
- The Conference Organisers (Sovereign) and BSPGHAN will not be held responsible for anyone not being able to participate in this meeting due to it being over subscribed.
- All requests for accommodation must be made at the time of booking online. Accommodation at the Conference hotel is subject to availability, and the Conference Organisers (Sovereign) and BSPGHAN will not be held responsible for any delegate not being able to reserve a room at the Conference hotel(s).
- Each delegate is responsible for settling any ‘extras’, i.e. bar charges, telephone calls, newspapers, etc. direct with the hotel, unless prior arrangements have been made with the Conference Organisers (Sovereign).
- The Conference Organisers (Sovereign) and BSPGHAN will not be held responsible for arranging any special dietary needs, e.g. vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc. or medical requests, of delegates or accompanying persons but will endeavour to do so if these requirements are advised to the Conference Organisers (Sovereign) at the time of booking.
- Delegates must put in place appropriate insurance to cover any costs, liabilities or other losses that they may suffer or incur, any cancellation for any reason or arising out of their inability to attend the Conference for any reason (including any reason beyond their control). Delegates acknowledge that BSPGHAN shall not be liable for any costs or losses arising due to such cancellation or inability to attend, and therefore it is their responsibility to ensure they have appropriate insurance.
- All amendments, cancellations or substitutions MUST be received in writing to the Conference organisers (Sovereign) before the commencement of the Conference.
Should you have any queries or require any additional information please contact the Conference Organisers:
Sovereign Conference, Seven Elms, Dark Lane, Astwood Bank, Redditch, Worcestershire, B96 6HB
Tel: 01527 893675 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org