- Each delegate/exhibitor must complete a Booking Form (it is not possible to accept bookings for more than one delegate on one Booking Form). Photocopied Booking Forms will be accepted.
- On receipt of your Booking Form an invoice will be raised for payment within 14 days or prior to meeting date, whichever is less. Payment may be made by BACS / Online payment to:
Account Name: British Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
Bank Address: Caerphilly Branch, PO Box 1000, Andover, Hampshire
Account No: 69498068
Sort Code: 30-90-91
BIC Code: LOYDGB21331
IBAN Code: GB53 LOYD 3090 9169 4980 68
Please submit a copy of the Remittance Advice to the BSPGHAN Administrator
- The following cancellation charges will apply, subject to BSPGHAN’s contractual obligations with the meeting providers, which will take effect immediately on receipt of the completed Booking Form:
On receipt of Booking Form but before 18th September 2023: £25.00 per Booking Form
After 18th September 2023 or ‘non’-attendance at the meeting: 100% of the total invoice cost
Notification of any amendment, cancellation or substitution to the original Booking must be made in writing to the BSPGHAN Administrator.
- BSPGHAN will not be held responsible for any reason outside of their control should the meeting not be able to commence or be curtailed early.
- BSPGHAN will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal items of the delegates/exhibitors at the meeting venue(s). Delegates and exhibitors must take care of their possessions at all times, depositing any valuables with the Hotel staff for safekeeping.
- BSPGHAN will not be held responsible for any injury caused to a delegate or exhibitor at the meeting venue(s) except where the injury is caused by the negligence of the company or its contractors.
- BSPGHAN will not be held responsible for anyone not being able to participate in or access this meeting due to it being over subscribed.
- Should you have any special dietary requirements e.g. vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, or medical requirements, these should be advised to the BSPGHAN Administrator at the time of booking.
- Each delegate will be emailed an invoice which will act as a confirmation of attendance on receipt of the completed Booking Form. A delegate letter will be forwarded prior to the event. Delegates must register at the BSPGHAN Registration Desk on arrival, details will be confirmed in the delegate letter.
- Personal and Travel Insurance to and from the event is the responsibility of the attendee and / or their named workplace.
Should you have any queries or require any additional information please contact BSPGHAN on the email address below.
Seven Elms, Dark Lane, Astwood Bank, Redditch, Worcestershire, B96 6HB