- This event has passed.
Sheffield Transition Conference 17th May 2022
Tuesday, May 17
Learning Outcomes for this event: –
- Update knowledge of current guidance and evidence in Transitional Healthcare
- Understand the importance of working with and supporting young people in research
- Gain understanding of the role of the Burdett National Nursing Network in the promotion of developmentally appropriate healthcare and Transitional Healthcare
- Increase your knowledge on how the ICS Structures will help promote the NHS long term plan, including developmentally appropriate healthcare and Transitional Healthcare
- Acquire an insight into young people’s experiences and perspective of Transition
- Learn about the National Youth Forum Network
- Expand insight of Transition from a GP and Commissioner perspective
- Advance your knowledge of young people’s mental health services
CPD accreditation has also been applied for..Also, please feel free to circulate this to any colleagues you feel would benefit from attending this free, one day event. The flyer for this Conference can be viewed via link Sheffield Transition Conference Final
Agenda will be shared in the near future.
Here’s the Eventbrite link for your use in booking a place on the virtual Sheffield Transition Conference: –
The Transition Team, SCHFT.
(0114 305 3768)