BSPGHAN Annual Meeting 2023 will be held in Old Windsor in close proximity to Heathrow, the M25 and with fast rail links from London Paddington via Slough as well as suburban train services from London Waterloo.
The teams at Sheffield Children’s Hospital would like to cordially invite all interested health professionals to a national intestinal rehabilitation (UK- Joint Intestinal Rehabilitation Meeting; JIRM) meeting discussing difficult paediatric intestinal failure patients. It will be held on 30th June, 2022 12:00 – 15:00 PM GMT virtually.
Register in advance for this meeting by completing the word document and return via email to: Registration.firstname.lastname@example.org
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
This is an initiative on part of the JIRM and is not endorsed by BSPGHAN as yet.
Rules of engagement during the meeting.
- Only those accepted registrants will be allowed in the meeting. A designated person will be granting access to the online meeting on the day and will be checking against the list of registered participants.
- Joining instructions should not be shared with others including via social media
- Registrant should be mindful of the space where they are using to join the meeting so that no other persons would be able to hear/look over them.
- Registrants are not to take photos, screenshots or video record any part of the meeting.
- Patient/parental consent would have been sought for discussion in this meeting. In addition, all patient demographics have been kept to a minimum.
- There will be a 10-15 minutes presentation following by a 25-30 mins discussion. The host will be time keeping and modulating.
- The participants are responsible for complying with individual Trust governance rules and the organisers will not be held responsible if the rules are not complied
We hope you can make it!
Please download the Infographic – this aims to help parents understand, identify and prevent button battery ingestion in their child, and how to act if it occurs.
Please download the Manifesto – this document sets out 4 calls to action for public authorities, policymakers and healthcare providers to help tackle button battery ingestion in children effectively.
Advice guides – our clinical guide and parental guide, can view/download here: https://espghan.info/advice-guides/index.php
The Oxford MasterClass 2022 will be held on 12th & 13th September at the Examination Schools in Oxford. The focus of the meeting will be the innovations in IBD from the field of immunology. As always, the meeting will be delivered by a distinguished faculty of national and international speakers.
Imperial College London now offer a brand-new online stream, as well as continued blended stream which includes teaching at St Mary’s Medical School Campus in London. There are still places available and up to 8 scholarships are offered for highly motivated new UK or international applicants for the next academic year 2022-2023 (application deadline: 14 July 2022).
They are hosting a Virtual Information Session on 22 June 2022 at 17:00 (GMT) with their Programme Faculty and current students. Registration is required and they welcome any interested members to join them.