Council is pleased to re-advertise the call for the position of non-technical webmaster to oversee the content of the new BSPGHAN website.
The appointee will work closely with John Lister Consulting who currently maintain the website to ensure that all content is up to date. The post will involve:
- Selection of evidence based guidelines and position papers ( with advice from the chairs of the WGs) as well as pertinent review papers for uploading to the “Guideline” section of the website
- Coordination with the chairs of the WGs to update the monthly “Journal Scan” section of the website
- Review of the “News and Updates” section of the website to ensure all news / adverts are up to date
- Development of new website initiatives / modernisation
- Working with the Trainee representative on Council to develop the online toolkit (course) to encourage trainees into gastroenterology
- Attending approximately 3 monthly Council meetings (a hybrid of virtual and face to face meetings) to participate in dialogue about website development and other Council business
Please note that the technical aspects of the webmaster role will continue to be covered by James Fletcher from John Lister Consulting.
Please send an expression of interest and a short CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date 15 September 2023.
Consultant paediatric Gastroenterologist
Chair of the Education Working Group