There are still a few places available at the ESPGHAN Committee of Nutrition to the ESPGHAN Nutrition Summer School “Paediatric Nutrition – in Health and Disease” at the De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor in the United Kingdom. The application deadline has been extended to 30 May ! Please do encourage your juniors and AHPs to register if you have not already done so !
ESPGHAN Nutrition Summer School
4-8 July 2022
De Vere Beaumont Estate Old Windsor – United Kingdom
“PAEDIATRIC NUTRITION – In Health and Disease”
Summer School is designed to:
- offer a comprehensive curriculum on paediatric nutritional research, focusing on current ‘hot topics’
- serve as an introduction to evidence-based medicine in the field of nutrition
- provide evidence-based advice on nutrition for healthy infants, children and adolescents and on the prevention, diagnosis, and management of paediatric nutritional diseases
- offer unique opportunities to learn from and interact with expert faculty from various European centres, as well as from participants from around the world with an interest in nutrition
- provide knowledge transfer in an interactive way
- give delegates the opportunity to present their research and receive feedback from Faculty
Dates and times
The Summer School will commence at 15.00 on Monday, July 4th 2022, and will end with lunch on Friday, July 8th 2022.
Cost & Registration
The fee charged to the participant for the Summer School is € 175 (shared twin room) and includes
- three meals per day and coffee breaks
- course materials
- social programme including dinner
Registration will be via the ESPGHAN website where dedicated pages will be set up for the summer school, and payment can be made by debit/credit card. Information on the Summer School is currently available on the ESPGHAN website.
Documents to submit
• Motivation Letter
• Sponsor Letter of an ESPGHAN Member
• Short CV
• Abstract of a difficult case report which will be presented by the delegate
The Summer School is aimed at young researchers and clinicians and other health care professionals interested in paediatric nutrition. Please do encourage relevant members of your team to apply !
BSPGHAN is considering to offer a bursary to a few trainees and associates!