Please see the following updates
- Guidance for health professionals with IBD or liver disease
- Cvid19 UK IBD registry tool for adult patients
The tool aims to help identify and reach moderate and high-risk IBD patients.
The IBD registry tool is currently restricted to those are are aged 18 years or older but they are working on extending its use to under 18s
- COVID-19 – RCPCH trainee progression in the UK through 2020
- EMA press releases related to COVID-19:
- Update on treatments and vaccines against COVID-19 under development
- COVID-19: chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine only to be used in clinical trials or emergency use programmes, which includes information to patients and healthcare professionals.
Please check EMA’s dedicated webpage on COVID-19 for the latest updates.
Thank you all again for your continued collaborative effort to support professionals and patients.